Clergy sexual abuse litigation : survivors seeking justice /
- Publication info:
- Boulder, Colo. : FirstForumPress, Inc., 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Legislation to help crime victims : hearings before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, on H.R. 2661, H.R. 2978, H.R. 3498, and H.R. 5124 ... February 2, 7, March 15, 22, April 2, and August 2, 1984. --
KF 1328 A2 J859 1985
- Corporate Subject:
- Clergy sexual abuse litigation : survivors seeking justice / Jennifer M. Balboni.
- Main Author:
- Balboni, Jennifer M.
Boulder, Colo. : FirstForumPress, Inc., 2011
- Physical Description:
vii, 180 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 167-174) and index.
Table of Contents
- Clergy sexual abuse : historical and theoretical context
- Introducing the survivors
- The road to litigation
- Establishing truth
- Anger, disillusionment, and hope
- The attorney-client relationship
- The end game : the good, the bad, and the really ugly.