Globalization and local adaptation in international trade law /
- Publication info:
- Vancouver : UBC Press, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- Globalization and local adaptation in international trade law / edited by Pitman B. Potter and Ljiljana Biukovic.
- Other Authors:
Vancouver : UBC Press, 2011
- Physical Description:
xiv, 306 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : selective adaptation, institutional capacity, and the reception of international law under conditions of globalization / Pitman B. Potter
- Global competition governance : a step towards constitutionalization of the WTO / Ljiljana Biukovic
- Methodology and current research directions in cross-cultural conflict resolution / Emma E. Buchtel
- Globalization and local culture in contracts : Japanese companies in Thailand / Yoshitaka Wada
- NAFTA, labour mobility, and dispute resolution within a North American context / Kathrine Richardson
- The TRIPS Agreement and new developments in intellectual property law in China / Liao Zhigang
- Competition policy, capacity building, and selective adaptation : tentative lessons from Japan's experience with anti-cartel policies / Richard Schwindt and Devin McDaniels
- Selective Adaptation of economic governance norms in China : transparency and autonomy in local context / Pitman B. Potter
- International dispute resolution in Japan : a combination of judicial and other systems / Maomi Iwase
- Introduction to international trade dispute settlement in China / Wang Shuliang
- Alternative dispute resolution in Japanese legal education : preliminary evidence from the 2003 and 2004 curricula / Mayumi Saegusa and Julian Dierkes
- A comparative study of Olympic marks protection and beyond : the United States, Canada, and China / Wenwei Guan
- Reaching normative consensus in international trade law / Ljiljana Biukovic.