Our civil justice system : reflecting on the recent reforms.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Justice to order : adjustment to changing demands and co-ordination issues in the justice system in Canada / edited by Gene Ann Smith, Hélène Dumont = Justice à la carte : adaptation face aux nouvelles exigences : les questions de coordination dans le système judiciaire canadien / sous la direction de Gene Ann Smith, Hélène Dumont.
KF 8700 ZA2 J87 1998
- Our civil justice system : reflecting on the recent reforms.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Item Description:
"May 31, 2011.""Chaired by: David M. Brown.""CLE11-0051001-A-PUB.""SKU CLE11-00510."--T.p. verso.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Key 2010 civil rule amendments [presentation slides] / David Brown
- Another master class : notes on the "new" rules [presentation slides] / Don Short
- Summary judgment motions and discovery : 18 months after the amendments to the rules / Owen M. Rees and Fredrick Schumann
- [18 months later : has anything really changed? : reflections from the personal injury bar] / Philippa G. Samworth
- Sacred cows and stumbling blocks : whither civil procedure reform? / David Brown
- Comments on "Sacred cows and stumbling blocks : whither civil procedure reform?" / Michael E. Barrack
- [Excerpts of Canadian Judicial Council report on alternative models of court administration, 2006 (Reproduced with permission)]
- What?s next : redesigning civil justice [presentation slides] / Lorne Sossin
- [Resource materials re: civility, professionalism and litigation].