The Black revolt and democratic politics /
- Publication info:
- Lexington, Mass. : D.C. Heath and Co., c1970.
On the Shelf
- The Black revolt and democratic politics / edited with an introduction by Sondra Silverman.
- Other Authors:
Lexington, Mass. : D.C. Heath and Co., 1970
- Physical Description:
xix, 100 p. ; 23 cm.
"Suggestions for additional reading": p. 97-100.Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Who has the revolution or thoughts on the second reconstruction / by J.B. Turner and W.M. Young, Jr.
- The intellectuals and force and violence / by H. Cruse
- From protest to politics : the future of the civil rights movement / by B. Rustin
- The myths of coalition / by S. Carmichael and C.V. Hamilton
- The Negro in politics / by J.Q. Wilson
- An interracial movement of the poor? / by C. Wittman and T. Hayden
- How a minority can change society / by O. Breiman
- An advocate of Black power defines it / by C.V. Hamilton
- Black power : a discussion / by T. Kahn
- Black power : right or left? / by J. Hobson
- The Black manifesto / by National Black Economic Development Conference
- Reciprocal bases of national culture and the fight for freedom / by F. Fanon
- Convalescence / by E. Cleaver
- Epilogue : the phenomenon of ghetto life / by S. Silverman.