Eco crime and genetically modified food /
- Publication info:
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Jun 17, 2016||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
Drug industry antitrust act : Hearings before the Antitrust Subcommittee (Subcommittee No. 5) of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Eighty-seventh Congress, second session, on H.R. 6245, a bill to amend and supplement the antitrust laws with respect to the manufacture and distribution of drugs and for other purposes.
KF 3885 A2 J7 1962
Drug industry antitrust act : Hearings before the Subcommittee on Antitrust and Monopoly of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Eighty-seventh Congress, first [-second] session, pursuant to S. Res. 52 on S. 1552, a bill to amend and supplement the antitrust laws, with respect to the manufacture and distribution of drugs, and for other purposes.
KF 3885 A2 J8 1961
- Eco crime and genetically modified food / Reece Walters.
- Main Author:
- Walters, Reece.
Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2011
- Item Description:
"A GlassHouse book.""Much of my focus will be on the UK, but the fieldwork has necessitated field trips to Africa, Europe, Australia and New Zealand."--Introduction, p. 3.
- Physical Description:
165 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (-158) and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : planting the seed
- The politicisation of GM : terrain, terms and concepts
- The perils, prospects and controversies of GM food
- Risk, public opinion and consumer resistance
- Biotech, papal and trade 'wars' : third world hunger, exploitation and the politics of GM food
- Regulatory regimes : ensuring safety or enhancing profits?
- Green criminology : power, harm and (in)justice
- Reflections and conclusions.