Public law : cases, materials and commentary /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Emond Montgomery Publications, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Public law : cases, materials and commentary / general editors, Neil Craik, Craig Forcese ; contributing editors, Philip Bryden ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Emond Montgomery Publications, 2011
- 2nd ed.
- Local Note:
Osgoode faculty contributor: Richard Haigh.
- Physical Description:
xx, 508 p. ; 24 cm.
Table of Contents
- Nature, divisions, and sources of law
- Recurring constitutional principles in Canadian public law
- Parliament and the legislative process
- The exercise of executive authority
- The courts and the judiciary
- Statutory interpretation
- Constraints on legislative and administrative action.