Prisoners' rights : principles and practice /
- Publication info:
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Prisoners' rights : principles and practice / Susan Easton.
- Main Author:
- Easton, Susan M.
Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2011
- Physical Description:
xix, 279 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -269) and index.
Table of Contents
- Prisoners' rights : from social death to citizenship
- The historical development of prisoners' rights : rights versus discretion
- The increasing importance of international human rights law and standards
- Prison conditions
- Procedural justice
- Contact with the outside world
- The right to equality
- The prisoner as citizen : the right to vote
- Conclusion : making room for prisoners' rights.