International law and organization : closing the compliance gap /
- Publication info:
- Lanham, MD : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, c2004.
Leslie Frost Library
On the Shelf
- International law and organization : closing the compliance gap / edited by Edward C. Luck and Michael W. Doyle.
- Other Authors:
Lanham, MD : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2004
- Physical Description:
viii, 348 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0742529916 (cloth : alk. paper)0742529924 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Conceptual issues surrounding the compliance gap / George W. Downs and Andrea W. Trento
- The institutional dilemmas of market integration : compliance and international regimes for trade and finance / Kathleen R. McNamara
- South Korea and international compliance behavior : the WTO and IMF in comparative perspective / Chung-in Moon
- Compliance with multilateral agreements : the climate change regime / Philippe Sands and Jan Linehan
- Crises and conflicts in the African Great Lakes Region : the problem of noncompliance with humanitarian law / James R. Katalikawe, Henry M. Onoria, and Baker G. Wairama
- Compliance with the laws of war : the role of the international criminal tribunal for Rwanda / Luc Cote
- International laws of war and the african child : norms, compliance, and sovereignty / Jeffrey Herbst
- Dilemmas of compliance with arms control and disarmament agreements / Harold A. Feiveson and Jacqueline W. Shire
- The american problem : the United States and noncompliance in the world of arms control and nonproliferation / Zia Mian.