Class act : an international legal perspective on class discrimination /
- Publication info:
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Class act : an international legal perspective on class discrimination / Anne-Marie Mooney Cotter.
- Main Author:
- Cotter, Anne-Marie Mooney.
Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2011
- Physical Description:
360 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to class act
- Class act in class discrimination
- Class act in the United Nations
- Class act in Australia and New Zealand
- Class act in Africa and South Africa
- Class act in Canada, Mexico, and the United States
- Class act in the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Class act in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Class act in the European Union
- Conclusion to class act.