Self-determination in the post-9/11 era /
- Publication info:
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Self-determination in the post-9/11 era / Elizabeth Chadwick.
- Main Author:
- Chadwick, E. (Elizabeth)
Abingdon, Oxon ; New York : Routledge, 2011
- Physical Description:
xvii, 160 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Perspectives on self-determination in the post-9/11 era
- The role of laws of warfare
- "Peace" is "war"
- The growth in linkage between self-determination and terrorism : international and regional instruments
- Post-9/11 statutes and case law of the Security Council permanent members.