Canada's trial courts : two tiers or one? /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, c2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Justice to order : adjustment to changing demands and co-ordination issues in the justice system in Canada / edited by Gene Ann Smith, Hélène Dumont = Justice à la carte : adaptation face aux nouvelles exigences : les questions de coordination dans le système judiciaire canadien / sous la direction de Gene Ann Smith, Hélène Dumont.
KF 8700 ZA2 J87 1998
- Canada's trial courts : two tiers or one? / edited by Peter H. Russell.
- Other Authors:
Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 2007
- Local Note:
Original publisher's dust jacket is kept and preserved as a separate item.
- Item Description:
Papers originally presented at a Conference on the future of the trial courts held May 2002 in Saskatoon, Sask.
- Physical Description:
x, 283 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The provincial court and the criminal law / Martin L. Friedland
- Trial court reorganization in Canada: alternative futures / Carl Baar
- Superior courts in the twenty-first century: a historical anachronism? / Cheryl Marie Webster and Anthony N. Doob
- Constitutional limitations upon the allocation of trial jurisdiction to the superior and provincial court in criminal matters / Patrick Healy
- Reform of the trial courts in Quebec / Huguette St. Louis
- Trial court restructuring; a court administrator's perspective / Marian Tyson
- Trial court unification in Nunavut / Nora Sanders
- Reforming Alberta's trial courts / David Hancock
- The house of justice: a single trial court / Gerald T.G. Seniuk and John Borrows
- Report of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- Organizational change in California's court system: unification of trial courts / J. Clark Kelso
- Trial court integration in England / Ian Scott.