Privacy, security and information management : an overview /
- Publication info:
- Chicago : American Bar Association, Business Law Section, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Privacy, security and information management : an overview / Andrew B. Serwin with Peter F. McLaughlin and John P. Tomaszewski.
- Main Author:
- Serwin, Andrew.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Chicago : American Bar Association, Business Law Section, 2011
- Physical Description:
vii, 454 p. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Internet privacy
- The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- The Communications Decency Act
- Unauthorized access to networks/computer crimes
- Privacy in electronic and wire communications
- Employee privacy
- Controlling the Assault of Non-solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM)
- Restrictions on telephones
- Financial privacy
- Data security and destruction
- Notice of security breaches
- Constitutional and statutory issues : privacy rights and restrictions
- Health information and privacy and security
- Federal Trade Commission Act and enforcement under the FTC Act.