2011 OBA class action colloquium.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Class actions : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Class actions: the 10th platinum collectors' CLE, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 25, 2005 / course chair. Ward K. Branch ; faculty, Donald I. Brenner ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Catherine J. Branch.
KF 8896 A75 C53 2005
Les recours collectifs en Ontario et au Québec : actes de la première Conférence Yves Pratte / sous la direction de Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy = Class actions in Ontario and Québec : proceedings of the First Yves Pratte Conference / edited by Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy.
KF 8896 A75 Y84 1991
- 2011 OBA class action colloquium.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2011
- Portion of Title:
- OBA class action colloquium
- Portion of Title:
- Class action colloquium
- Variant Title:
- Ontario Bar Association class action colloquium
- Item Description:
Program chairs: Sylvie Rogrigue and Kirk Baert."Thursday, December 1, 2011."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- A less than perfect union : the national class problem [presentation slides] / Ward Branch
- IBA Legal Practice Division : guidelines for recognising and enforcing foreign judgments for collective redress / [submitted by John P. Brown]
- ABA protocols for the management of multijurisdictional class actions [presentation slides] / Larry Lowenstein and Karin Sachar
- Common issues trials : taking stock and offering some predictions for the future / by Jon Foreman and Genevieve Meisenheimer
- An electronic common issues trial : selected mechanics / [Jill M. Lawrie]
- Rule 49 in class proceedings / Russell M. Raikes
- Managing and conducting common issues trials : case mangement, amendments, evidence and damages / Kirk M. Baert and Barbara Walancik
- The sport of kings : financing class actions in Ontario / [Jean-Marc Leclerc]
- [Settlement issues in franchise class actions / Peter Howard]
- [Appendix 'A' : unique circumstances in litigating franchise class actions / Jennifer Dolman and Geoffrey Grove and David Sterns and Stuart Freen]
- 2011 developments in securities class actions in Ontario / Steve Tenai and Alex Dimson
- Recent developments in competition class actions or "What can we disagree about this year in the competition/price-fixing arena?" / Katherine L. Kay, Charles M. Wright
- Limitation periods issues in Ontario class proceedings / Jonathan Bida and Garth Myers.