Karl Polanyi, globalisation and the potential of law in transnational markets /
- Publication info:
- Oxford : Portland, Or. : Hart, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Personal Subject:
- Karl Polanyi, globalisation and the potential of law in transnational markets / edited by Christian Joerges and Josef Falke.
- Other Authors:
Oxford : Portland, Or. : Hart, 2011
- Physical Description:
xx, 523 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Transnational markets and the Polanyi problem / Alexander Ebner
- Re-embedding the market through law? The ambivalence of jurisdiction in the international context / Regina Kreide
- Re-embedding neo-liberal constitutionalism : a Polanyian case for the economic sociology of law / Sabine Frerichs
- The structural transformation of embeddedness / Poul F. Kjaer
- Bringing professions back in : a fresh look at the dynamics of institution-building in a (world) society / Martin Herberg
- Enclosed solutions for common problems? Uncertainty, precaution and collective learning in environmental law / Olaf Dilling
- Dis-embedding and regulation : the paradox of international finance / Sol Picciotta
- The next 'great transformation'? The double movement in transnational corporate governance and capital markets regulation / Peer Zumbansen
- International standards and the service economy / Jean-Christophe Graz.Commodifying and embedding services of general interests in transnational contexts : the example of healthcare liberalisation in the EU and the WTO / Markus Krajewski
- Embedded transnational markets for telecommunications services / Olga Batura
- WTO and ILO : can social responsibility be maintained in international trade? / Josef Falke
- The UN Special Representative on Business and Human Rights : re-embedding or dis-embedding transnational markets? / Claire Methven O'Brien
- Globalising Speenhamland : on the transnational metamorphosis of corporate social responsibility / Marc Amstutz
- The state in international law / Karl-Heinz Ladeur
- The dialectics of transnational economic constitutionalism / Moritz Renner
- The constitution of transnational governance arrangements : Karl Polanyi's double movement in the transformation of law / Lars Viellechner
- A new type of conflicts law as the legal paradigm of the postnational constellation / Christian Joerges.