Creation without restraint : promoting liberty and rivalry in innovation /
- Publication info:
- New York : Oxford University Press, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Minutes of proceedings and evidence of the Legislative Committee on Bill S-17, an Act to amend the Copyright Act, the Industrial Design Act, the Integrated Circuit Topography Act, the Patent Act, the Trade-marks Act and other Acts, in consequence thereof = Procès-verbaux et témoignages de Comité Projet de loi S-17, Loi modifiant la Loi sur le droit d'auteur ...
KF 2979 C32 1993 NO.1 & INDEX
Canadian intellectual property law : cases and materials / Greg Hagen (Faculty of Law, University of Calgary), Cameron Hutchison (Faculty of Law, University of Alberta), David Lametti (Faculty of Law, McGill University), Graham Reynolds (Peter A. Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia), Teresa Scassa (Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, University of Ottawa), Margaret Ann Wilkinson (Faculty of Law, Western University).
KF 2979 C364 2018
- Creation without restraint : promoting liberty and rivalry in innovation / Christina Bohannan, Herbert Hovenkamp.
- Main Author:
- Bohannan, Christina.
- Other Authors:
New York : Oxford University Press, 2012
- Physical Description:
xviii, 416 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Competition policy in IP intensive markets
- Complementary and network relationships
- The importance of harm
- Innovation, competition and the patent system
- Increasing the social value of patents
- How copyright has been captured and why it matters
- A theory of copyright harm
- Reclaiming copyright : constitutional review and statutory interpretation
- Restraints on innovation
- Innovation and exclusion
- The innovation commons
- Post-sale restraints.