Cost and fee allocation in civil procedure : a comparative study /
- Publication info:
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
La Médiation, un mode alternatif de résolution des conflits? : Lausanne, 14 et 15 novembre 1991 / en collaboration avec Faculté de droit de l'Université de Genève (CETEL) = "Mediation" als alternative Konfliktlösungsmöglichkeit? : Lausanne, den 14. und 15. November 1991 / in Zusammenarbeit mit Juristische Fakultät der Universität Genf (CETEL) = Mediation, an alternative method of dispute resolution? : Lausanne, the 14th and 15th November 1991 / in cooperation with Law Faculty of the University of Geneva (CETEL).
K 2390 A55 1991
- Cost and fee allocation in civil procedure : a comparative study / edited by Mathias Reimann.
- Other Authors:
Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, 2012
- Language Notes:
One contribution in French.
- Item Description:
Content was derived from the national reports presented at the 18th World Congress of Comparative Law held in Washington, DC, in 2010, but was written specifically for this book.
- Physical Description:
xii, 314 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Cost and fee allocation in civil procedure: a synthesis / Mathias Reimann
- The price of access to the civil courts in Australia : old problems, new solutions : a commercial litigation funding case study / Camille Cameron
- Litigating in Austria : are costs and fees worth it? / Marianne Roth
- "Everything costs its own cost, and one of our best virtues is a just desire to pay it." : an analysis of Belgian law / Ilse Samoy and Vincent Sagaert
- Major shifting : the Brazilian way / Alexandre Alcino de Barros and Silvia Julio Bueno de Miranda
- The irrelevance of costs rules to litigation rates : the experience of Quebec and common law Canada / H. Patrick Glenn
- The double face of cost and fee allocation in the Czech Republic / Jan Hurdik
- Cost wars in England and Wales : the insurers strike back / Richard Moorhead
- Cost and fee allocation in Finland / Jarkko Mannisto
- La repartition des frais en procedure civile francaise / Nicolas Gayrol
- Cost and fee allocation in German civil procedure / Burkhard Hess and Rudolf Huebner
- Lawyers' fees in Greece at a turning point : recent legislative changes in litigation costs / Kalliopi Makridou
- Shifting sands and pyrrhic victories : the case of India / Neela Nadami
- It's for the judges to decide : allocation of trial costs in Israel : report on Israel / Talia Fisher and Issi Rosen-Zvi
- Italy : a tale of successful resistance? / Alessandra de Luca
- Recent issues of cost and fee allocation in Japanese civil procedure / Manabu Wagatsuma
- Attorney fee arrangements really matter in terms of access to justice in Korea / Gyooho Lee
- The particularities of the Macau Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China: legislation on costs and fees in civil procedure / Candida da Silva Antunes Pires
- Cost and fee allocation in the Netherlands / Marco B.M. Loos
- Court costs and fee allocation in the Russian Federation : a civil law system with a free market / Alena Zaytseva
- Rigidity, discretion and potential reform : cost and fee allocation in Scotland / Greg Gordon
- Cost and fee allocation in Slovenia : from major to partial shifting? / Nina Betetto
- The system of costs in Spanish civil procedure / Francisco Lopez Simo and Jose Angel Torres Lana
- Loser pays : but only a reasonable amount / Martin Aunnqvist
- Pricey but predictable : civil litigation costs and their allocation in Switzerland / Caspar Zellweger
- The American "rule" : assuring the lion his share / James R. Maxeiner.