An introduction to international law /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
International law : norms, actors, process : a problem-oriented approach / Jeffrey L. Dunoff, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Law, Temple University Beasley School of Law ; Steven R. Ratner, Bruno Simma Collegiate Professor of Law, University of Michigan Law School ; David Wippman, Dean and William S. Pattee Professor of Law, University of Minnesota Law School.
KZ 3410 D86 2015
- An introduction to international law / by Benedetto Conforti and Angelo Labella
- Main Author:
- Conforti, Benedetto.
- Other Authors:
Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2012
- Item Description:
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Physical Description:
xxvii, 143 p. ; 25 cm.
Table of Contents
- International law and the role of domestic courts and executive organs
- International law-making
- The content of international law
- The violation of international law and its consequences.