The challenges posed by the issue of capacity : the impact upon estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The challenges posed by the issue of capacity : the impact upon estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, 2012
- Other Title:
- Trusts and estates law : the challenges posed by the issue of capacity : the impact upon estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation
- Item Description:
"Program chairs: Edwin G. Upenieks, Melanie A. Yach."--Agenda page."The 37th annual OBA Institute Continuing Professional Development."--Front cover."Thursday, February 9, 2012."--Agenda page.Jan Goddard's document consists of: Report of the Capacity Law Working Group's capacity law questionnaire summary of responses.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Testmentary capacity and the capacity to make inter vivos gifts / Laura E. West
- [The capacity to marry and divorce / Kimberley A. Whaley]
- Consent and capacity issues in estate planning and litigation / by Lonny J. Rosen and Ameena Sultan
- The capacity to make property decisions and to grant and revoke powers of attorney for property / M. Jasmine Sweatman and Bethany J. Anderson
- The capacity to make property decisions [presentation slides] / M. Jasmine Sweatman
- The capacity to instruct counsel / [Liza C. Sheard]
- [Legislative reform relating to legal capacity / Jan Goddard]
- Checklist for court applications to appoint a guardian under the Substitute Decisions Act, S.O. 1992 / [Laurie S. Redden]
- [Guardianship applications : do's and don'ts for statutory and court-appointed guardians / [Laurie S. Redden]
- Capacity assessments in contested guardianship proceedings / by Marshall Swadron.