Music as a science of mankind in eighteenth-century Britain /
- Publication info:
- Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2012.
On the Shelf
Shared musics and minority identities : papers from the Third Meeting of the "Music and Minorities" Study Group of the International Council for Traditional Music (ICTM), Roč, Croatia, 2004 = Dijeljene glazbe i manjinski identiteti / edited by Naila Ceribašić and Erica Haskell.
ML 3797.7 I583 2004 BOOK
- Music as a science of mankind in eighteenth-century Britain / Maria Semi ; translated by Timothy Keates.
- Main Author:
- Semi, Maria.
Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2012
- Item Description:
Translated from the Italian.
- Physical Description:
vi, 185 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9781409428688 (hardcover : alk. paper)1409428680 (hardcover : alk. paper)9781409428695 (ebook)1409428699 (ebook)
Table of Contents
- The contribution of music to the science of man
- Anthropologies and psychologies of listening
- An intellectual background for British musical theories and histories
- Music and history.