The constitution of religious freedom : God, politics, and the First Amendment /
- Publication info:
- Waco, Tex. : Baylor University Press, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Freedom from Federal establishment : formation and early history of the first amendment religion clauses / [by] Chester James Antieau, Arthur T. Downey, [and] Edward C. Roberts ; With the aid of Phillip M. Carroll ; and with the professional advice and assistance of Thomas H. O'Connor [and] Richard L. Derry.
KF 4783 A95
- The constitution of religious freedom : God, politics, and the First Amendment / Dennis J. Goldford.
- Main Author:
- Goldford, Dennis J., 1948-
Waco, Tex. : Baylor University Press, 2012
- Physical Description:
xii, 264 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 249-258) and index.
Table of Contents
- Constitutional fundamentals
- Religious minorities, religious freedom, and religion
- Conventional vs. radical establishment clause jurisprudence
- Orthodoxy and neutrality
- The concept of coercion in establishment clause jurisprudence
- The concept of position taking in establishment clause jurisprudence
- The theoretical core of the establishment clause : the secularity principle.
- Conclusion : one nation under whose God?