Public international law : contemporary principles and perspectives /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham : Edward Elgar, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Public international law : contemporary principles and perspectives / Gideon Boas.
- Main Author:
- Boas, Gideon.
Cheltenham : Edward Elgar, 2012
- Physical Description:
xxv, 370 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- International law : history, theory and purpose
- International law-making : the sources of international law
- The relationship between international and national law
- The subjects of international law : states
- Other subjects of international law : non-state actors and international law's evolution
- Jurisdiction privileges and immunities
- State responsibility
- International law and the use of force
- Pacific resolution of disputes.