International economic law and monetary measures : limitations to states' sovereignty and dispute settlement /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
French-English glossary of French legal terms in European treaties; selected legal terms in French texts of European Community treaties, conventions, agreements and related documents and of Council of Europe conventions, agreements and related documents, explained in the light of the law of France. [Prepared by R. J. B. Anderson and R. J. Deckers]. -
K 3823 A51 A54 FR215D7
Le Nouvel ordre économique international : aspects commerciaux, technologiques et culturels : colloque, La Haye, 23-25 octobre 1980 / Académie de droit international de La Haye, Université des Nations Unies ; préparé par René-Jean Dupuy = The new international economic order : commercial, technological, and cultural aspects : workshop, The Hague, 23-25 October 1980 / Hague Academy of International Law, United Nations University ; edited by René-Jean Dupuy.
K 3823 A55 1980
- International economic law and monetary measures : limitations to states' sovereignty and dispute settlement / Annamaria Viterbo.
- Main Author:
- Viterbo, Annamaria.
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, 2012
- Physical Description:
viii, 357 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- International monetary stability and global financial stability as global public goods and the role of international economic law
- Bretton Woods institutions and their role in the provision of global public goods : focusing on international monetary stability
- Global financial architecture : towards a strengthened institutional framework for global financial stability?
- Exchange restrictions and capital controls under the IMF legal framework
- Exchange restrictions and capital controls under the WTO legal framework
- Exchange restrictions and capital controls in international investment law
- Exchange rate manipulation in international economic law.