Administrative law practice essentials 2012.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Administrative law practice essentials 2012.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2012
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Neil Abramson, Marshall Swadron.""May 16, 2012.""CLE12-0050401-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- An overview of administrative law [presentation slides] / Lorne Sossin
- Practice before administrative trinbunals : get to know the rules checklist / by Amy Wah
- Navigating your way : administrative tribunals [presentation slides] / Amy Wah
- There ought to be rules / Kelley Bryan
- Licensing to discipline of regulated professionals : a summary update / by Bernard C. LeBlanc and Neil Abramson
- Cooperation, civility, privilege : navigating a Law Society investigation [presentation slides] / Matthew Wilton, Lisa Freeman
- Judicial review and appeals from administrative decisions / Marshall Swadron
- Human rights remedies [presentation slides] / Naomi Overend.