The civil litigation summit 2012.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The civil litigation summit 2012.
- Corporate Author:
Law Society of Upper Canada. Continuing Professional Development. [CPD Program] (2012 : Toronto, Ont.)
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2012
- Meeting Name:
Civil Litigation Summit
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Tracy Wynne, Cynthia Kuehl.""May 22, 2012."Melanie Yach's article accompanied by: The role of the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee."CLE12-0050601-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- [Rule 20 and the 'full appreciation' test / Paul H. Le Vey, Paul Jonathan Saguil
- [Two years plus into the new rules : reflections and suggestions] : a summary of some notable cases under the new rules / [Megan E. Shortreed]
- Waiver of tort on trial : Anderson v. St. Jude Medical Inc. / Peter W. Kryworuk and Yola S. Ventresca
- The Civil Litigation Summit : from the client's perspective : top 15 dos and don'ts / [Caroline Jimdar, Ildiko Mehes, Anne Sonnen]
- Top 5 cases of 2012 [presentation slides] / Mark Polley
- Public inquiries [presentation slides] / William C. McDowell
- 'Mini law school : bankruptcy and insolvency' / D.J. Miller
- Risky business : corporate law update on directors' and officers' liability / Hilary Clarke
- Risky business : corporate law update on directors' and officers' liability [presentation slides] / Hilary Clarke
- Five noteworthy aspects of estate litigation / Melanie Yach
- Ethical issues : identifying conflicts of interest / [Stacey Cronyn, Peter Griffin, Kathryn Podrebarac].