Workplace safety and insurance law : cool panels on hot topics.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Corporate Subject:
- Workplace safety and insurance law : cool panels on hot topics.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2012
- Item Description:
"Wednesday, May 23, 2012."Program chairs: Stephen Roberts and Ken Stuebing.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [WSIB funding review : an unbiased summary / Robert A. Boswell]
- Funding fairness : a report on Ontario's workplace safety and insurance system [presentation slides] / [Robert A. Boswell]
- Work reintegration / [David] Wilken
- Work reintegration / [prepared by Laura Russell ; presented by Cezanne Charlebois]
- Mental stress entitlement for Ontario's injured workers in 2012 : behind the times? / prepared by Maryth Yachnin
- [Case comment : WSIAT decision no. 483/11 : expanding the scope of entitlement for traumatic mental stress / prepared by Joe Morrison]
- A snapshot of case law regarding workers' compensation-related human rights claims in Ontario / prepared by Judy Kondrat
- A rose by any other name : the thorny question of which tribunal has jurisdiction to adjudicate human rights issues / [William LeMay]
- Thinking outside the box : early and alternative dispute resolution in work reintegration and other complex situations / Alec Farquhar, William LeMay
- [Framework for policy development and renewal / Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, Policy Services]
- [WSIB policy agenda 2012-13 / Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, Policy Services]
- [Some thoughts on the 'framework for policy development and renewal' / Joel Schwartz]
- The WSIB policy update [presentation slides] / Michael Zacks
- Professionalism : ethical and professional issues for the advocate / [Gary Newhouse]
- Ethical and professional issues for the advocate / [Gary Newhouse]
- Significant workers' compensation cases / by Ryan J. Conlin
- Significant tribunal decisions / by John Bartolomeo
- Modernization of the WSIB's appeals system [presentation slides] / Slavica Todorovic.