The governing law of companies in EU law /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- The governing law of companies in EU law / Justin Borg-Barthet.
- Main Author:
- Borg-Barthet, Justin.
Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart, 2012
- Variant Title:
- Governing law of companies in European Union law
- Item Description:
Based on the author's thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Aberdeen, 2011.
- Physical Description:
xx, 189 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -184) and index.
Table of Contents
- The principle of party autonomy
- The plural aims of conflict of corporate laws
- Party autonomy in European law
- The freedom of establishment judgments
- Options for future development
- Concluding remarks.