Universal human rights and extraterritorial obligations /
- Publication info:
- Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Press, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Universal human rights and extraterritorial obligations / edited by Mark Gibney and Sigrun Skogly.
- Other Authors:
Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Press, 2010
- Physical Description:
vi, 256 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -248) and index.
Table of Contents
- Obligations of states to prevent and prohibit torture in an extraterritorial perspective / Manfred Nowak
- Obligations to protect the right to life : constructing a rule of transfer regarding small arms and light weapons / Barbara Frey
- Growing barriers : international refugee law / Thomas Gammeltoft-Hansen
- Diagonal environmental rights / John H. Knox
- The human rights responsibility of international assistance and cooperation in health / Judith Bueno de Mesquita, Paul Hunt, and Rajat Khosla
- The world food crisis and the right to adequate food / Michael Windfuhr
- Labor standards and extraterritoriality : Cambodian textile exports and the International Labour Organization / Virginia A. Leary
- A sort of homecoming : the right to housing / Malcolm Langford
- Protecting rights in the face of scarcity : the right to water / Amanda Cahill.