Where the money goes : understanding litigant expenditures for producing electronic discovery /
- Publication info:
- Santa Monica, CA : Rand, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Public interest law around the world : report of a symposium held at Columbia University in May 1991 with descriptions of participating legal organizations from twenty countries / organized by NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund ; foreword by Julius L. Chambers ; reported by Thomas Hutchins & Jonathan Klaaren ; edited by Julius L. Chambers ... [et al.].
K 2245 A55 1991
- Where the money goes : understanding litigant expenditures for producing electronic discovery / Nicholas M. Pace, Laura Zakaras.
- Main Author:
- Pace, Nicholas M. 1955- (Nicholas Michael),
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Santa Monica, CA : Rand, 2012
- Item Description:
"This research was conducted by the RAND Institute for Civil Justice ..."--Verso t.p.
- Physical Description:
xxv, 131 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 121-131).
Table of Contents
- Production expenditures, by task
- Sources of expenditures
- Reducing the cost of traditional eyes-on review
- Moving beyond eyes-on review : the promise of computer-categorized review
- Barriers to computer-categorized reviews
- The challenges of preservation.