Human rights and labor solidarity : trade unions in the global economy /
- Publication info:
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Human rights and labor solidarity : trade unions in the global economy / Susan L. Kang.
- Main Author:
- Kang, Susan L.
Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, 2012
- Physical Description:
xii, 322 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -301) and index.
Table of Contents
- The precarious position of trade union rights in the global political economy
- Negotiation and norms : the development of trade union rights in international law and institutions
- International institutions and their protections of trade union rights
- South Korea : international ambitions and the postdevelopmental state
- United Kingdom : new labour and new labor rights?
- Canada : federalism and stalled compliance
- International norms, trade union rights, and countering neoliberalism
- Appendix I. Kucera?s measures of freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Appendix II. Number of unions/unionization rate in Korea : 1987-2003
- Appendix III. Case disputes and U.S. law.