Choices in approaching conflict : understanding the practice of alternative dispute resolution /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Emond Montgomery Publications, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Choices in approaching conflict : understanding the practice of alternative dispute resolution / Charles Ewert ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Emond Montgomery Publications, 2010
- Physical Description:
xi, 186 p. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- What is conflict?
- Choices in responding to conflict
- Conflict analysis
- What is negotiation?
- Preparing for and conducting negotiations
- The stages of mediation
- Microskills in conflict resolution
- The mediator's need for self-awareness
- Generating solutions : creativity in mediation
- Frame of reference and self-image
- Storytelling in mediation
- Culture and gender as factors in mediation
- Power as a factor in mediation
- Community mediation
- Workplace mediation
- Restorative justice
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Professional practice considerations.