Provincial offences for paralegals /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Emond Montgomery Publications, 2013.
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Provincial offences for paralegals / Jennifer Zubick & Steve Weir.
- Main Author:
- Zubick, Jennifer, 1969-
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Emond Montgomery Publications, 2013
- Language Notes:
Includes forms with text in both English and French.
- Item Description:
Includes the text of the Provincial Offences Act.
- Physical Description:
ix, 329 p. : ill., forms. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- An overview of the Provincial Offences Act
- Roles and responsibilities
- Procedural streams
- Classification of offences
- Your client has been charged
- Your client wants to plead guilty
- Your client wants to request a trial date
- Preparing for court
- Motions and applications
- What to expect in the courtroom
- The trial
- Following up with a client
- Reopenings and appeals
- Common Highway Traffic Act offences
- Other common offences
- appendix A. Provincial Offences Act
- appendix B. Common forms used for provincial offences matters
- appendix C. Set fines for the Highway Traffic Act
- appendix D. Highway Traffic Act demerit point system
- appendix E. Modernization of the Provincial Offences Act.