Plea bargaining in national and international law /
- Publication info:
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Plea bargaining in national and international law / Regina Rauxloh.
- Main Author:
- Rauxloh, Regina.
London ; New York : Routledge, 2012
- Item Description:
"By comparing both the ideologies and practical applications of informal negotiation practices in England and Wales, West Germany, the former GDR and international criminal law ..."--Introduction, p. 4.
- Physical Description:
viii, 285 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -275) and index.
Table of Contents
- The development and the impact of plea bargaining in the English criminal justice system
- Informal settlements in Germany
- Socialist and liberal criminal justice
- The absence of informal negotiations in the former GDR
- Plea bargaining in the International Criminal Court
- The informality of informal procedures.