Online dispute resolution : theory and practice : a treatise on technology and dispute resolution /
- Publication info:
- The Hague : Eleven International Pub., c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Apr 05, 2018||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
How mediation works : theory, research, and practice / by Stephen B. Goldberg, Professor Emeritus, Pritzker School of Law, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA; Jeanne M. Brett, Professor, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, Il, USA; Beatrice Blohorn-Brenneur, Mediator, Council of Europe, Judge (ret.), Paris, France ; with Nancy H. Rogers, Professor Emeritus, Moritz College of Law, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA.
K 2390 G65 2017
- Online dispute resolution : theory and practice : a treatise on technology and dispute resolution / Mohamed S. Abdel Wahab, Ethan Katsh and Daniel Rainey (eds.)
- Other Authors:
The Hague : Eleven International Pub., 2012
- Physical Description:
xxviii, 571 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
9789490947255 (hbk.)9490947253 (hbk.)
Table of Contents
- ODR : a look at history : a few thoughts about the present and some speculation about the future / Ethan Katsh
- Online dispute resolution and the development of theory / Leah Wing and Daniel Rainey
- Lessons from online dispute resolution for dispute systems design / Orna Rabinovich-Einy and Ethan Katsh
- Artificial intelligence and online dispute resolution / Arno R. Lodder and John Zeleznikow
- Mobiles and ODR : why we should care / Sanjana Hattotuwa
- Knitting the security blanket for new market opportunities : establishing a global online dispute resolution system for cross-border online transactions for the sale of goods / Vikki Rogers
- ODR and e-commerce / Aura Esther Vilalta
- Online dispute resolution for consumers : online dispute resolution methods for settling business to consumer conflicts / Pablo Cortés
- ODR and online reputation systems : maintaining trust and accuracy through effective redress / Colin Rule and Harpreet Singh
- ODR and culture / Daniel Rainey
- ODR and interpersonal trust / Noam Ebner
- ODR and government / Daniel Rainey and Ethan Katsh.ODR and justice : an evaluation of online dispute resolution's interplay with traditional theories of justice / Ruha Devanesan and Jeffrey Aresty
- ODR and the courts / Nicolas W. Vermeys and Karim Benyekhlef
- Online dispute resolution and ombudsmanship / Frank Fowlie
- ODR and eNegotiation / Ernest Theissen, Paul Miniato and Bruce Hiebert
- E-mediation / Noam Ebner
- ODR and e-arbitration : trends and challenges / Mohamed S. Abdel Wahab
- ODR in North America / Arthur Pearlstein, Bryan Hanson and Noam Ebner
- ODR in Europe / Marta Poblet and Graham Ross
- The promise and reality of online dispute resolution in Australia / Tania Sourdin and Chinthaka Liyanage
- Online dispute resolution in Asia / Zhao Yun ... [et al.]
- Online dispute resolution in Latin America : challenges and opportunities / Gabriela R. Szlak
- Online dispute resolution for Africa / Mohamed S. Abdel Wahab.