In doubt : the psychology of the criminal justice process /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- In doubt : the psychology of the criminal justice process / Dan Simon.
- Main Author:
- Simon, Dan, 1955-
Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2012
- Portion of Title:
- Psychology of the criminal justice process
- Physical Description:
405 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- "We're closing in on him" : investigation dynamics
- "Officer, that's him!" : eyewitness identification of perpetrators
- "Officer, that's what happened" : eyewitness memory for the criminal event
- "Just admit it, you're guilty" : interrogating suspects
- "We find the defendant guilty" : fact-finding at trial
- "Bolting out the truth" : the trial's fact-finding mechanisms
- Toward accuracy.