Canadian green energy law and policy /
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Canada Law Book, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
A review of energy policy activities of the 92d Congress, first session / [Compiled by Harry Perry with the assistance of Daniel Beard and Howard Brown] ; Prepared at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, pursuant to S. Res. 45, A national fuels and energy policy study.
KF 2120 A87
National Energy Board act : National Energy Board rules of practice and procedure, National Energy Board part VI regulations, international power line regulations, gas pipe line uniform accounting regulations, oil pipe line uniform accounting regulations, pipe line companies records preservation regulations.
KF 2120 C35 1971
Minutes of proceedings and evidence of the Legislative Committee on Bill C-23 : an Act to amend the National Energy Board Act and to repeal certain enactments in consequence thereof.=Procès-verbaux et témoignages du Comité législatif sur le projet de loi C-23: Loi modifiant la Loi sur l'Office national de l'énergie et abrogeant certaines lois en conséquence.
KF 2120 C42 1989
- Canadian green energy law and policy / Fred D. Cass.
- Main Author:
- Cass, Fred D., 1956-
Toronto, Ont. : Canada Law Book, 2012
- Physical Description:
xii, 408 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- What is green energy?
- Green energy objectives
- International green energy initiatives
- Measures to advance green energy objectives
- Constitutional principles
- Implications of the division of jurisdiction
- Federal and nationwide policy initiatives
- Regional policy initiatives
- Provincial and territorial policy initiatives
- Green energy mandates and standards
- Sustainable development
- Greenhouse gases and air pollutants
- Energy use and conservation
- Renewable energy
- Renewable and alternative energy projects
- Other electricity initiatives
- Non-renewable energy initiatives
- Planning and local government powers
- Job creation, technology and economic development.