Canadian green energy law and policy /
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Canada Law Book, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- Canadian green energy law and policy / Fred D. Cass.
- Main Author:
- Cass, Fred D., 1956-
Toronto, Ont. : Canada Law Book, 2012
- Physical Description:
xii, 408 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- What is green energy?
- Green energy objectives
- International green energy initiatives
- Measures to advance green energy objectives
- Constitutional principles
- Implications of the division of jurisdiction
- Federal and nationwide policy initiatives
- Regional policy initiatives
- Provincial and territorial policy initiatives
- Green energy mandates and standards
- Sustainable development
- Greenhouse gases and air pollutants
- Energy use and conservation
- Renewable energy
- Renewable and alternative energy projects
- Other electricity initiatives
- Non-renewable energy initiatives
- Planning and local government powers
- Job creation, technology and economic development.