Consumer ADR in Europe /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Sep 15, 2017||LAW-BOOK|
- Consumer ADR in Europe / Christopher J.S. Hodges, Iris Benöhr, Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda.
- Main Author:
- Hodges, Christopher J. S.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2012
- Variant Title:
- Consumer alternative dispute resolution in Europe.
- Physical Description:
xxxv, 479 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Alternative dispute resolution for consumers in the European Union / Iris Benöhr
- Belgium / Stefaan Voet
- France / Christopher Hodges, Iris Benöhr and Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda
- Germany / Iris Benöhr, Christopher Hodges and Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda
- Lithuania / Christopher Hodges
- The Netherlands / Franziska Weber and Christopher Hodges
- Poland / Magdalena Tulibacka
- Slovenia / Ales Galic̆ and Christopher Hodges
- Spain / Iris Benöhr and Franziska Weber
- Sweden / Franziska Weber, Christopher Hodges and Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda
- The United Kingdom / Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda, Christopher Hodges and Iris Benöhr
- Best practice in customer care in the UK / Christopher Hodges
- Cross-border consumer ADR / Christopher Hodges, Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda and Iris Benöhr
- Empirical Findings / Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda
- Findings and Conclusions / Christopher Hodges, Iris Benöhr and Naomi Creutzfeldt-Banda
- Appendices. Commission Recommendation of 30 March 1998 on the principles applicable to the bodies responsible for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes (Text with EEA relevance (98/257/EC)
- Commission Recommendation of 4 April 2001 on the principles for out-of-court bodies involved in the consensual resolution of consumer disputes (notified under document number C(2001) 1016) (text with EEA relevance) (2001/310/EC)
- European Code of Conduct for Mediators
- French Charter of Consumer Mediation.