Patent and trade disparities in developing countries /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ;aNew York : Oxford University Press, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Patent and trade disparities in developing countries / Srividhya Ragavan.
- Main Author:
- Ragavan, Srividhya.
Oxford ;aNew York : Oxford University Press, 2012
- Physical Description:
xiii, 401 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Correlation between patents and development : lessons from history
- The unequals : national realities and patent regimes of the developing world
- The internatonal trade regime in perspective
- The poor nations harmonize
- The missing piece of the TRIPS puzzle : procedural mechanisms
- TRIPS patent regime: the poverty penalty
- Is a substantive regime adequate to generate full compliance? : the biotechnology debate
- Dying to dine : the story of the great agricultural barrier
- The debate on plant variety protection
- Harvesting poverty : the PBR story in a subsidy plot
- Biodiversity : the third but ignored paradigm of the trade regime
- Can the trade regime lead to sustainable development?.