Arbitration : the next fifty years /
- Publication info:
- Alphen aan den Rijn : Kluwer Law International, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Planning efficient arbitration proceedings. The law applicable in international arbitration / general editor, Albert Jan van den Berg with the cooperation of the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Institute for Private and Public International Law, International Commercial Arbitration and European Law.
K 2400 A55 1994
Some special features of the law of civil law states relevant for the practice of arbitration / Yves Derains ; general editor, Albert Jan van den Berg with the cooperation of the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Institute for Private and Public International Law, International Commercial Arbitration and European Law.
K 2400 A55 1994 SUPPL.
International Commercial Arbitration CLE Conference : international dispute resolution : a view from within, Montreal, Quebec, April 2002 = Colloque sur l'arbitrage commercial international de la FJP : le r`eglement des différends internationaux : un point de vue de l'intérieur, Montréal (Québec), avril 2002.
K 2400 A6 I65 2002
- Arbitration : the next fifty years / general editor, Albert Jan van den Berg ; with the assistance of the Permanent Court of Arbitration Peace Palace, The Hague.
- Other Authors:
Alphen aan den Rijn : Kluwer Law International, 2012
ICCA congress series ; no. 16.
- Meeting Name:
International Council for Commercial Arbitration. Conference
- Item Description:
"50th anniversary conference, Geneva, 19-20 May 2011."--Front cover.
- Physical Description:
ix, 300 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The present : commercial arbitration as a transnational system of justice : introduction to the session / Albert Jan van den Berg
- Tribunals and courts : an interpretation of the architecture of international commercial arbitration / W. Michael Reisman and Brian Richardson
- International arbitration as a transnational system of justice / Emmanuel Gaillard
- The control system of arbitral awards : a pro-arbitration critique of Michael Reisman's Architecture of international commercial arbitration / Luca G. Radicati di Brozolo
- Universal arbitration between fredom and constraint : the challenges of jurisdiction in multiparty, multi-contract arbitrations / Karim Youssef
- The present : investment arbitration as a governance tool for economic international relations? : introduction to the session / Donald Francis Donovan
- Is the international investment regime a form of global governance? / José E. Alvarez
- Foreign investment, human rights and global governance / Bruno Simma
- The investment treaty arbitrator as agent of global governance / Sir Franklin Berman
- The next battleground : standards of review in investment treaty arbitration / Anthea Roberts
- Roundtable [discussion]
- Appendix I. A brief history of ICCA / ICCA 50 Organizing Committee
- Appendix II. The development of Australia as an arbitral seat : a Victorian Supreme Court perspective / Clyde Croft.