Cross-border insolvency /
- Publication info:
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex [England] : Bloomsbury Professional, c2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Cross-border insolvency / general editor, Richard Sheldon ; contributors: John Briggs ... [et. al]
- Other Authors:
Haywards Heath, West Sussex [England] : Bloomsbury Professional, 2011
- 3rd ed.
- Item Description:
2nd ed. authored by Philip Smart published 1998.
- Physical Description:
l, 660 p. : forms ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The insolvency regulation / Mark Arnold
- The UNCITRAL model law / Richard Fisher and Adam Al-Attar
- Assistance pursuant to section 426 of the Insolvency Act 1986 / Lloyd Tamlyn
- Jurisdiction for companies : winding up, administration, CVAs and schemes of arrangement / Tom Smith
- Recognition of foreign corporate insolvency proceedings at common law / Tom Smith
- Ancillary winding up / Lloyd Tamlyn
- Jurisdiction for individuals : bankruptcy, debt relief orders and IVAs / John Briggs
- Recognition of foreign bankruptcies at common law / John Briggs
- Consequences of recognition at common law / John Briggs and Tom Smith
- Bars to common law recognition / John Briggs
- Enforcement of judgments and orders made in foreign insolvency proceedings / Lloyd Tamlyn
- Discharge of debts by foreign insolvency proceedings / Jeremy Goldring
- Common law protection for an English insolvency proceeding / Jeremy Goldring
- Priorities and set-off / Jeremy Goldring
- Appendix 1. Council regulation (EC) 1346/2000) of 29 May 2000 on insolvency proceedings
- Appendix 2. Cross-border insolvency regulations 2006
- Appendix 3. Insolvency Act 1986 [sections 1 to 425 are not reproduced].