Shareholder democracy : an analysis of shareholder involvement in corporate policies /
- Publication info:
- The Hague, The Netherlands : Eleven International Pub., .
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Feb 24, 2016||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Shareholder democracy : an analysis of shareholder involvement in corporate policies / M. Olaerts and C.A. Schwarz (eds.).
The Hague, The Netherlands : Eleven International Pub., 2012
- Portion of Title:
- Analysis of shareholder involvement in corporate policies
- Item Description:
Publication date taken from publisher's website.
- Physical Description:
v, 166 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Shareholders and democracy? / Aalt Willem Heringa
- Shareholder democracy à la Dworkin / Steef M. Bartman
- Negotiated shareholder activism : the German approach to shareholder democracy / Pierre Glozbach
- Shareholder democracy : takeovers-defence mechanisms / Dan D. Prentice
- Shareholder democracy in South Africa? / Philip Sutherland
- Shareholder democracy in Belgium / Laurent Arnauts
- Shareholder democracy in the (European) private company / M. Olaerts.