Inside wills and trusts : what matters and why /
- Publication info:
- New York : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Jul 15, 2018||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Inside wills and trusts : what matters and why / William P. LaPiana.
- Main Author:
- LaPiana, William P.
New York : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2012
- Physical Description:
xxvi, 406 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Wills : execution and revocation
- Will contests and the testator
- Wills : how they work
- Nonprobate property other than revocable trusts
- Future intersts
- Trusts : creation, modification, and termination
- Trusts : beneficiaries' interests
- Powers of appointment
- The revocable trust : the ultimate will substitute
- Trust duration : the rule against perpetuities
- Protection of the family
- Dealing with illness, disability, and last things
- Charitable trusts
- Fiduciary obligation and trusts and estates
- Wealth transfer taxation and income taxation of estates and trusts.