International co-operation in civil and criminal matters /
- Publication info:
- Oxford, U.K. ; Oxford University Press, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- International co-operation in civil and criminal matters / David McClean.
- Main Author:
- McClean, J. D. (John David)
Oxford, U.K. ; Oxford University Press, 2012
- 3rd ed.
- Variant Title:
- International cooperation in civil and criminal matters
- Physical Description:
xlviii, 366 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Civil matters : challenges and solutions
- Service of process
- Taking of evidence
- Other forms of co-operation in civil matters
- Criminal matters : old hesitations and modern activity
- General mutual assistance instruments
- Service of documents and obtaining evidence
- Particular types of criminal activity
- The proceeds of crime
- Criminal records and the recognition of penalties.