The law of industrial action and trade union recognition /
- Publication info:
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2011.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The law of industrial action and trade union recognition / John Bowers, Michael Duggan, David Reade ; with chapters 21-23 by Katherine Apps and James Wynne.
- Main Author:
- Bowers, John, 1956-
- Other Authors:
New York : Oxford University Press, 2011
- 2nd ed.
- Item Description:
Previous ed.: 2004.Includes index.
- Physical Description:
xli, 311 p. ; 26 cm.
Table of Contents
- Industrial action and the individual contract of employment
- Liability for strikes : the economic torts
- The trade dispute immunity
- Industrial action less than a strike
- Picketing, criminal offences, and statutory restrictions
- Industrial action and unfair dismissal
- Employment protection rights
- Restraining sit-ins
- Committal for contempt
- Damages for industrial action
- Deduction of pay for industrial action
- Sample forms and precedents
- Trade union recognition : introduction
- Trade union recognition : the application
- Trade union recognition : the bargaining unit
- Changes affecting the bargaining unit
- Human rights, industrial action, and trade union recognition
- EU law
- International labour law standards.