Women, judging and the judiciary : from difference to diversity /
- Publication info:
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Jus filizarii, or, The filacer's office in the Court of King's-Bench : setting forth the practice by original writ, with several precedents and other matters relating thereunto : and also a presentment of the fees of all the officers in the said court : very usefull for the filacers and all other practicers in that court / by John Trye ... --
KF 8771 T79 1684
- Women, judging and the judiciary : from difference to diversity / Erika Rackley.
- Main Author:
- Rackley, Erika.
Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2013
- Item Description:
"A GlassHouse book".Based on the author's doctoral thesis.
- Physical Description:
xv, 226 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -220) and index.
Table of Contents
- Positioning the woman judge
- Delivering diversity in the legal profession
- How we appoint judges
- Representations of the woman judge : revisiting the little mermaid
- Difference and the default judge
- Making the aargument for judicial diversity.