Treaty of Waitangi settlements /
- Publication info:
- Wellington, N.Z. : Bridget Williams Books with the New Zealand Law Foundation, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Treaty of Waitangi settlements / edited by Nicola R. Wheen and Janine Hayward.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Wellington, N.Z. : Bridget Williams Books with the New Zealand Law Foundation, 2012
- Physical Description:
283 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (-273) and index.
Table of Contents
- The meaning of treaty settlements and the evolution of the treaty settlement process / Nicola R. Wheen and Janine Hayward
- Negotiations and settlements / Michael Belgrave
- The treaty settlement process / Dean Cowie
- Legasl challenges to the treaty settlement process / Baden Vertongen
- Apologies in treaty settlements / Maureen Hickey
- ?O ratou wenua?: Land and estate settlements / Paerau Warbrick
- Nga whakataunga waimāori: freshwater settlements / Linda Te Aho
- ?The sea I never gave?: fisheries settlements / Margaret Mutu
- Settlements and Taonga: A Ngāi Tahu commentary / Michael Stevens
- The financial and commercial dimensions of settlements / Damian Stone
- Unsettling treaty settlements: contemporary Māori identity and representation challenges / Robert Joseph
- The post-settlement world (so far): impacts for Māori / Maria Bargh
- Post-settlement Implications for Māori/Crown relations / Mai Chen.