Consumer law essentials.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Education, 2012
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Competition law for non-competition lawyers : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Competition law for non-competition lawyers: an intensive review, held in Vancouver, B.C. on June 9, 2005 / course instructor, Stanley Wong ; CLE program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 1609 A2 C635 2005
- Consumer law essentials.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Professional Education, 2012
- Item Description:
"Program chair: Catherine Bate"--Agenda page."Wednesday, October 17, 2012."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- Ontario's Consumer Protection Act, 2002 : learning from (almost) a decade of compliance [presentation slides] / Janine MacNeil
- The dealer standard : Summer 2012 ; The dealer bulletin : August 2012, July 2012. March 2012, February 2012 ; Disclosure : the MVDA requires the following disclosures be written on the contract in a clear, comprehensive and prominent manner and be provided in a timely manner / [collected by] Mary Jane South
- Hot button issues in consumer law [presentation slides] / B. Duckitt
- Requirements and prohibited practices under the Payday Loans Act, 2008 [presentation slides] / C. Christophe
- [Lowering the bar ...? : a case comment on Richard V. Time Inc. / Cindy Bélanger and Sara Perry]
- Who is the average consumer? [presentation slides] / Cindy Bélanger, Sara Perry
- Privacy law update : some recent key developments [presentation slides] / J. Fraser Mann.