Informal international lawmaking /
- Publication info:
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
International law : norms, actors, process : a problem-oriented approach / Jeffrey L. Dunoff, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Law, Temple University Beasley School of Law ; Steven R. Ratner, Bruno Simma Collegiate Professor of Law, University of Michigan Law School ; David Wippman, Dean and William S. Pattee Professor of Law, University of Minnesota Law School.
KZ 3410 D86 2015
- Informal international lawmaking / edited by Joost Pauwelyn, Ramses A. Wessel, and Jan Wouters.
- Other Authors:
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2012
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
xxviii, 549 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- An introduction to informal international lawmaking / Joost Pauwelyn, Ramses A. Wessel, and Jan Wouters
- Informal international lawmaking : framing the concept and research questions / Joost Pauwelyn
- The international legal form and status of informal international lawmaking bodies : consequences for accountability / Ayelet Berman and Ramses A. Wessel
- Informal international lawmaking : a conceptual view from international relations / Liliana Andonova and Manfred Elsig
- The economics of informal international law : and empirical assessment / Stefan Voigt
- Legal approaches to global governance and accountability : informal lawmaking, international public authority, and global administrative law compared / Philipp Dann and Marie von Engelhardt
- Is it international law or not, and does it even matter? / Joost Pauwelyn
- The legal nature of informal international law : a legal theoretical exercise / Dick W.P. Ruiter and Ramses A. Wessel
- From a pluralization of international norm-making process to a pluralization of the concept of international law / Jean d?Aspremont
- Reflexive butterfly catching : insights from a situated catcher / Andrea Bianchi
- International courts and informal international law / Jan Klabbers
- The interaction of formal and informal international lawmaking / Mark A. Pollack and Gregory C. Shaffer
- The limits of informal international law : enforcement, norm-generation, and learning in the ICN / Yane Svetiev
- Towards a typology of informal international lawmaking mechanisms and their distinct accountability gaps / Eyal Benevenisti
- Operations accountability in respect of informal international lawmaking mechanisms / Tim Corthaut, Bruno Demeyere, Nicolas Hachez, and Jan Wouters
- Towards an index of accountability for informal international lawmakers? / Fabian Amtenbrink
- Private regulators in law / Harm Schepel
- Making informal international law accountable : lessons from the EU / Ellen Vos
- Domestic public authorities within global networks : institutional and procedural design, accountability, and review / Lorenzo Casini
- Keeping domestic soft law accountable : towards a gradual formalization / Alexandre Flückiger
- US implementation of Basel II : lessons for informal international lawmaking / Pierre-Hugues Verdier
- The role of domestic administrative law in the accountability of informal international lawmaking : the case of the ICH / Ayelet Berman
- Informal international lawmaking : an assessment and template to keep it both effective and accountable / Joost Pauwelyn, Ramses A. Wessel, and Jan Wouters.