The law of charitable and not-for-profit organizations /
- Publication info:
- Markham, Ont. : LexisNexis, 2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The law of charitable and not-for-profit organizations / Donald J. Bourgeois.
- Main Author:
- Bourgeois, Donald J.
Markham, Ont. : LexisNexis, 2012
- 4th ed.
- Item Description:
First-2nd eds. issued under title: The law of charitable and nonprofit organizations.Previous ed.: 3rd ed (2002) .
- Physical Description:
xxxv, 520 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Charitable and not-for-profit sector in context
- Legal structures for charitable and not-for-profit organizations
- Governance and stewardship
- Members and their relationship with the organization
- Compliance with laws of general application
- What is charitable?
- Oversight of charitable organizations.