Psychology for lawyers : understanding the human factors in negotiation, litigation, and decision making /
- Publication info:
- Chicago : American Bar Association, c2012.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Psychology for lawyers : understanding the human factors in negotiation, litigation, and decision making / Jennifer K. Robbennolt, Jean R. Sternlight.
- Main Author:
- Robbennolt, Jennifer K.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Chicago : American Bar Association, 2012
- Item Description:
On outside back cover: American Bar Association, Section of Dispute Resolution.
- Physical Description:
xv, 590 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -576) and index.
Table of Contents
- Perceiving and understanding the world
- Judgment shortcuts
- Decision making
- Persuasion and social influence
- Interpersonal communication
- Interviewing clients and witnesses
- Counseling clients
- Negotiating and mediating
- Discovery and due diligence
- On being productive, successful, and happy.