Disability benefits in employment and after dismissal.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2013.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The Golden handshake : hiring and firing : materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education interactive audio conference course held in various locations in British Columbia on October 29, 1983 / course co-ordinator, Richard H. Hamilton ; instructors, G. Sidney Cross ... [et al.]. --
KF 3457 A75 G64 1983
- Disability benefits in employment and after dismissal.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Professional Development, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2013
- Item Description:
"Chairs: Matthew Certosimo, Meghan Ferguson.""January 30, 2013.""CLE13-0010901-A-PUB."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- Disability benefits : ASO plans vs. insured plans / Veronica Kenny, Amelia Leckey
- [Disability during the common law notice period and the extent of the obligation to keep the employee whole : a plaintiff's perspective / prepared by Janice B. Payne, Michael Beaulne]
- Managing the disability litigation : advice, conflicts & more ... [presentation slides] / [Meghan Ferguson]
- Damages for disabled employees : Part I: A focus on Sylvester v. British Columbia / Farrah Sunderani ; Damages for disabled employees : Part II: A focus on Fidler v. Sun LIfe / George Vassos and Randy Al
- Frustration of contract / [Jennifer Fantini].